Friday, May 7, 2010

7 Quick Takes


1.
Had my first exam today. It was art history. There were two architectural slides that I had no clue about. I think I did as well as I normally do though, which is good. This weekend I have to do some major chemistry and calculus studying (I'm hoping beyond hope that I will somehow be able to pass these two classes). I'm very confident with my abilities in Geology.

2.
Starting to pack today, too. Only 7 more days until I leave for home. I can not wait - I desperately need to get out of this place before I go crazy. I'm wondering if I should live out of a suitcase for the next week though. It seems like the practical idea. I'm having a hard time deciding on what clothes I should and should not bring back. Winter stuff - jacket and shoe wise - I know are staying. But what about long sleeve shirts? Hoodies? How many jeans? What if I pack something away only to end up needing it? Oh, decisions.


3.
What a week for tv shows. First of all, Lost was simultaneously awful and awesome. Its beyond words. Plus, Supernatural last night was amazing. I love that show so much, I can't wait for the finale next week. I'm so scared that my favorite characters are going to die (although, Lost has steeled my emotions and made me used to losing my favorites).

4.
My allergies have just started kicking up. I thought I was able to escape the wrath I normally feel back home, and I did for the most part - until now. Whatever is out there though isn't making me feel as miserable as all the pollen that explodes for 3 months back home.

5.
I have barely enough detergent to wash one more load of laundry.

6.
I have yet to return my library book that was due in....January. Oopsie. I keep putting it on my list of things to do, but I always end up forgetting about it (even when I bring the book with me to class with the intention of dropping it off on the way back to the dorm).

7.
Honey is miraculous. I think this deserves a full post, but it does not belong on this blog - unless it ends up answering my prayers or comes in a Jesus shaped container.

No comments:

Post a Comment